Connect with us and plug into the latest technologies at The Battery Show this September. Helix will be returning to Novi, Michigan for the battery community’s greatest event and exhibiting within the UK Pavilion, Booth 2345.
For 2022, we’ll be showcasing our range of high performance motors and inverters – now available at three levels: Stock, Configured and Custom to ensure best possible fit with your application.
Through Helix unique Scalable Core Technology and Flexible Manufacturing Facility, we ensure straightforward access to the most powerful, compact, efficient electric powertrains on the market. Providing unprecedented power density, our motors promise to meet the most demanding of requirements.
Optimised power on the road and off
- High performance electric motors and inverters without costly NRE
- Power and torque density optimisation
- Matching weight, packaging or performance targets
- Fitting high performance into small spaces
- Series production to IATF16949 automotive standard
- Allowing vehicle architects flexibility in form factor
- Enabling unique designs that excite and delight customers
- Robust and low maintenance under extreme duty
Members of the team will also be on hand to discuss the X-Division advanced technology development group, which continues a cycle of electric propulsion innovation begun by Helix’s founders almost 20 years ago.
Stuart Jaycocks, Helix Head of Marketing, says: ‘The Battery Show brings together engineers, business leaders, top-industry companies, and innovative thinkers to discover ground-breaking products and create powerful solutions for the future. This year’s show will be the first US outing for our new rebranded business and an ideal opportunity for American customers to learn more about how Helix has evolved into a full-service high performance electric powertrain supplier.’
The Helix team looks forward to welcoming you in the UK Pavilion (Booth 2345) at The Battery Show in Novi, Michigan 13-15 September 2022.