Location: Milton Keynes
You will be working within the Development & Test Team, supporting the testing and validation of Helix products. You will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s products are tested to the required quality standards, whilst maintaining scheduled customer delivery dates.
- Carry out component testing duties using a variety of test equipment.
- Installation and removal of unit under test components.
- Carry out testing duties at any of the company’s Milton Keynes based sites during periods of high workload
- Liaise with members of in-house and customer staff in a professional manner
- Prepare test reports for in-house Engineering and/or Customer staff
- Present test data to in-house and/or Customer staff
- Carry out maintenance duties as required on test equipment
- Assist with equipment calibration as and when required
Required Education and Industry Experience
Required Technical Skills and attributes
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to deliver high quality work with minimum supervision
- Good punctuality and time management skills
- Exhibit good planning and organisational skills
- Working knowledge MS Office products
We are looking for people who are collaborative, enthusiastic, innovative & accountable who want to make a difference.
Direct applications only. No unsolicited Recruitment Agent submissions will be accepted. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of Helix.