Location: Milton Keynes
To carry out Motor or Inverter assembly operations in accordance with a build schedule and following a guided assembly and production record system.
- Carry out mechanical and electrical assembly tasks with a high level of consistency and efficiency
- Conduct mechanical and electrical tests and measurements
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers in creating new / updated guided assembly instructions
- Ensure all equipment and tooling is in good working condition and correctly calibrated
- Play an active role in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Apply and maintain 6-S standards to work areas.
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and the team
Health and Safety
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance Health and Safety policies
- To comply with PPE requirements for the relevant workstation(s)
- Keep up to date with Health and Safety regulations and changes.
Required Education and Industry Experience
- Previous experience of Product Assembly, ideally assembling electro-mechanical products, although we will consider anyone from a Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic background.
- Experience in an engineering workshop environment, ideally for Automotive, Aerospace or Motorsport production
- You will ideally hold a relevant practically based mechanical or electrical qualification.
Required Technical Skills and attributes
- A basic understanding of engineering drawings, able to follow build instructions and work to exacting industry standards.
- Have excellent attention to detail, capable of inspecting your own and others’ work.
- You may previously have worked as an Assembly Technician, Build Technician, Production Technician, Production Operative, Manufacturing Technician or Assembler, Electronics or Electrical Technician.
We are looking for people who are collaborative, enthusiastic, innovative & accountable who want to make a difference.
Direct applications only. No unsolicited Recruitment Agent submissions will be accepted. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of Helix.